jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Oh Mr. Crowley! (sing along)

(O como terminé mi dia con Black Sabbath)

Mr. Crowley, what went down in your head
(Oh) Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead
Your lifestyle to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all those people with magic
(Yeah)You waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
(Oh)Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Solo

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

(Solo)

Was it polemically sent?
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!

(Solo)

No hay comentarios: